Google Search

الخميس، 30 سبتمبر 2021

CapitalOne Credit Level Guidelines

 

Credit Level Guidelines

Which of these 4 best describes you?

Rebuilding Credit

I’ve defaulted on a loan more than once.

OR

I’ve been declined for a credit card in the last 3 months.

Fair Credit

I’ve defaulted on a loan in the past 5 years

OR

I have limited credit history. I’ve had my own credit card or other credit for less than 3 years (including students, people new to the U.S., or authorized users on someone else’s credit card).

Good Credit

I have not declared bankruptcy or defaulted on a loan in the past 5 years. I have a credit card or loan and have not been more than 30 days late on any payment in the last year.

Excellent Credit

I’ve never declared bankruptcy or defaulted on a loan; I haven’t been more than 60 days late on any credit card, medical bill, or loan in the last year; I’ve had a loan or credit card for 3 years or more with a credit limit above $5,000.