Google Search

الاثنين، 25 ديسمبر 2023

Requirements for new task

I am seeking a professional experienced with Selenium for Android who can automate data extraction from specific app responses. The main task involves focusing on app responses based on user submissions. The successful freelancer will be capable of: - Setting up and configuring Selenium for Android - Designing and implementing automation strategies - Extracting and documenting data from confirmation prompt responses Ideally, you'll bring a solid background in automated testing and Selenium, specifically within Android environments. Proficiency in data extraction and documentation within app responses is highly necessary. The project aims to increase efficiency in app response verification and data utilization. Your expertise can help us accomplish this.

Possible Skills Required



Further details

I have a website running APS.NET script that distributes vouchers, in this case, prepaid electricity meter vouchers.

When a user of my website submits a voucher purchase, a request must be issued from my website to your script running on an android mobile to submit the request to the app and extract the response and then send it back to my website via an open session or API.

The app I need to extract the data from is located at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trigger.maalchat

However, this app can only run on Palestinian IP's, therefore for you to run it you must use a VPN running a Palestinian IP. If you do not have access to a Palestinian IP, I can provide a standalone computer running on a Palestinian IP and I can give you full access to it so you can setup an VPN (typically running on Windows 10)

Please watch the following video:




Once you understood the requirement, please provide the cost and time needed needed to finish the task at the following form:



I can also be contacted via email at enhazeem AT gmail.com or via a Whatsapp +970568222522

Once we are done with this task, I have other data I need to extract from the same app under separate tasks.

Thanks